On the wire:
- Shaman Ghost by a nose over Dolphus in Pimlico Special
- Richard's Boy scores in Jim McKay, Ben's Cat eighth
- Stellar Wind works six furlongs (1:12.80) for Beholder Mile
- Actress breaks her maiden in suddenly sloppy Black-Eyed Susan
- Vertical Oak gets her way in Miss Preakness Stakes
- Happy Mesa flies past Compelled in Hilltop
top selections - 5/20
- TravelBOOK NOW
Indulge with the modern luxury of a classic empire.
The Caesars Race Book is lavishly adorned by 65 private booths (flat-screen equipped), a dozen 50" plasmas on full surround, and thirteen betting windows -- with premier mutuel ports for the 'Heavy Augustus'.